General Terms and Conditions of WLB Wintech Promotional Offers:
- Unless otherwise specified in other terms and conditions, the promotional period of WLB Wintech Promotional Offers ("the Promotional Offers") is from 1st March 2018 to 31st December 2018 (both dates inclusive) ("the Promotional Period").
- Wing Lung Bank Limited ("the Bank") reserves the right to change or terminate the Promotional Offers and amend any terms and conditions of the Promotional Offers at its sole discretion without notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Customer will not be informed if he/she is not eligible to enjoy any of the Promotional Offers.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the Promotional Offers are applicable to all of the following promotional offers.
- The following promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions of the related product/services.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Promotional Offers, the English version shall prevail.
Wing Lung New Securities Customer Trading Offer: Trading HK Stocks with Unlimited Brokerage Rebate for the First 3 Calendar Months
From now till 31st December 2018, Eligible Customer who opens new i Trade Securities Account of Wing Lung Bank ("the Bank") can enjoy unlimited brokerage rebate for trading HK Stocks through electronic channels of the Bank within the first 3 calendar months upon account opening ("Rebate Period") ("Wing Lung New Securities Customer Trading Offer").
After the Rebate Period, Eligible Customer who trades HK Stocks through electronic channels of the Bank can enjoy privileged brokerage rate. For Wing Lung Sunflower Customer, Wing Lung Private Wealth Management Customer and Wing Lung Private Banking Client, the brokerage rate is 0.15%; and that for other customer is 0.18% (the brokerage rate is based on transaction amount of each order with no minimum brokerage).
Terms and Conditions of Wing Lung New Securities Customer Trading Offer
- The promotional period of Wing Lung New Securities Customer Trading Offer ("This Offer") is from 1st March 2018 to 31st December 2018 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotional Period"). Eligible Customer (refer to clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions) must successfully open i Trade Securities Account on or before 31st December 2018 in order to enjoy This Offer (refer to clause 4 of this Terms and Conditions).
- This Offer is only applicable to new securities customer who opens i Trade Securities Account of Wing Lung Bank ("the Bank") during the Promotional Period. New securities customer refers to customer who maintains valid i Trade Securities Account opened during the Promotional Period, and has not maintained any securities account in sole or joint names account with the Bank within the past 12 months preceding the opening of the i Trade Securities Account, and cannot cancel, terminate or close any securities account of the Bank during the Promotional Period ("Eligible Customer").
- Eligible Customer must register for Securities e-Statement Services when opening i Trade Securities Account.
- Eligible Customer who buy or sell HK Stocks through electronic channels (include WLB Wintech, "Mobile Securities App" (Tencent Portfolio), Wing Lung NET Securities Services and Wing Lung Automated Securities Trading Services) in the calendar month when the i Trade Securities Account takes effect and the following 2 calendar months (first 3 calendar months) ("Rebate Period") can get all the brokerage rebated without limit. For example, if Eligible Customer opens new i Trade Securities Account on 10th December 2018, they can enjoy unlimited brokerage rebate for trading HK Stocks through electronic channels of the Bank during the Rebate Period, i.e. in December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019.
- After the Rebate Period, Eligible Customer who trades HK Stocks (except clause 8) through electronic channels can enjoy privileged brokerage rate. For Wing Lung Sunflower Customer, Wing Lung Private Wealth Management Customer and Wing Lung Private Banking Client, the brokerage rate is 0.15%; and that for other customer is 0.18% (the brokerage rate is based on transaction amount of each order and with no minimum brokerage). For the brokerage of other trading channels and the relevant offers and terms and conditions of i Trade Securities Account, please refer the promotional leaflet of i Trade Securities Account Offer.
- Eligible Customer shall pay brokerage first in full according to the pre-defined brokerage rate of Securities Account. The Bank will deposit the brokerage rebate to the settlement account (for Cash Securities Trading Account) or securities account (for Margin Securities Trading Account) of the Eligible Customer within the next calendar month after the Promotional Period. All securities accounts and the settlement accounts of the Eligible Customer must be still valid when brokerage rebate is deposited.
- If the HK Stock traded is not settled in Hong Kong Dollar, the relevant brokerage rebate will be converted to the equivalent Hong Kong Dollar and deposited to the settlement account (for Cash Securities Trading Account) or securities account (for Margin Securities Trading Account). The exchange rate is determined by the Bank from time to time.
- The HK Stock bought through Securities Savings Scheme is not applicable to This Offer.
- Eligible Customer cannot enjoy brokerage, interest or coupon rebate of other related securities services offered by the Bank simultaneously. The Bank will calculate the rebate/coupon amount of each offer applied on an individual account each month for comparison, only one of the offers with the highest value will be given to the Eligible Customer.
- (Applicable to Margin Securities Trading Account) If the Margin Securities Trading Account was liquidated forcibly by the Bank during the Promotional Period (e.g. the account maintains insufficient margin causing the Bank to liquidate forcibly of all or part of the securities), such account will not be awarded any offer or brokerage rebate from that calendar month.
- Eligible Customer should still pay other fees of the Bank, including but not limit to settlement fee, trading free, transaction levy and stamp duty, etc. For more details, please refer to Securities Service Charges on the General Banking and Sunflower Service Charges.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend, terminate or cancel any offers, rewards, brokerage rebate and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. Should there be any disputes of the Terms and Conditions of This Offer, the Bank reserves the final right of explanation and decision. For details of these Terms and Conditions, service charges and promotional offers of the Bank’s securities services, please refer to the relevant promotional leaflets and Securities Services Charges on the General Banking and Sunflower Service Charges.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Fund Trading Subscription Fee as low as 1% ("Fund Trading Subscription Fee Promotional Offer")
Terms and Conditions of Fund Trading Promotion Offer
- The Fund Trading Subscription Fee Promotional Offer is applicable to relevant instruction received and accepted by the Bank by 3p.m. on 31st December 2018.
- The Fund Trading Subscription Fee Promotional Offer is only applicable for subscription of investment fund(s) through "Fund Services" of Wing Lung NET Banking Services or WLB Wintech mobile application. Amount of Promotional Subscription Fee is calculated base on the subscription amount of each investment fund subscription.
- The Fund Trading Subscription Fee Promotional Offer is not applicable to investment funds with no subscription fees, money market funds or any other funds designated by the Bank.
- The Fund Trading Subscription Fee Promotional Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
The use of the e-Offer is subject to the relevant terms and conditions. For details, please refer to the terms and conditions on the e-Offer.
The above information does not constitute and should not be regarded as any recommendation, offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities. Investment involves risks and the price of securities may fluctuate or even become worthless. Losses may be incurred rather than making a profit as a result of dealing in securities. You should carefully and independently consider whether the securities are suitable for you in light of your investment experience, objectives, financial position and risk profile. This advertisement has not been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission. Independent professional advice should be obtained if necessary. Please read the relevant terms and conditions together with the risk disclosure statements in the General Conditions for Accounts and Services before making any investment decisions.
According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may, at any time and without charge, choose not to receive our future promotional materials. Please click here or inform us in writing in case of such a request to the Data Protection Officer. (Address: The Data Protection Officer, Wing Lung Bank Limited, 45 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. Fax no. 2782 3895)