- The promotional period of "Mobile Securities App Services" (Tencent Portfolio) Offer ("This Promotion") is from 11th September 2017 to 31st December 2017 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotional Period").
- This Promotion is applicable to customers who hold Cash Securities Account of Wing Lung Bank ("the Bank") ("Eligible Customer").
- Only the first 1,000 Eligible Customers who registered for the "Mobile Securities App Services" (Tencent Portfolio) ("the Services") can enjoy This Promotion.
- During the Promotional Period, Eligible Customer who register for the Services and conduct the first HK Stock buy transaction through the Services can get commission rebate for the first HK Stock buy transaction ("commission rebate"). The maximum amount of commission rebate is HKD100.
- Eligible Customer shall pay the pre-defined trading commission fee first in full, the Bank will deposit the commission rebate to the settlement account of the Eligible Customer within the next calendar month after the Promotional Period.
- If the HK Stock traded is not settled in Hong Kong Dollar, the relevant commission rebate will be converted to the equivalent Hong Kong Dollar and deposited to the settlement account. The exchange rate is determined by the Bank from time to time.
- Eligible Customer cannot enjoy commission, interest or coupon rebate of other related securities services offered by the Bank simultaneously. The Bank will calculate the rebate/coupon amount of each offer applied on an individual account each month for comparison, only one of the offers with the highest value will be given to the customer.
- Eligible Customer should still pay other fees of the Bank, including but not limit to stamp duty, trading free, transaction levy, etc. For more details, please refer to Securities Service Charges on the General Banking and Sunflower Service Charges.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend, terminate or cancel any offers, rewards, rebate and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. Should there be any disputes of the Terms and Conditions of This Promotion, the Bank reserves the final right of explanation and decision. For details of these Terms and Conditions, service charges and promotional offers of the Banks securities services, please refer to the relevant promotional leaflets and Securities Services Charges on the General Banking and Sunflower Service Charges.
- "Mobile Securities App Services" (Tencent Portfolio) is provided by independent service provider Tencent Holdings Limited through "Tencent Portfolio" mobile application. The use of "Tencent Portfolio" mobile application is subject to Section G of Part I of the General Conditions for Accounts and Services.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
The above information does not constitute and should not be regarded as any recommendation, offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities. Investment involves risks and the price of securities may fluctuate or even become worthless. Losses may be incurred rather than making a profit as a result of dealing in securities. You should carefully and independently consider whether the securities are suitable for you in light of your investment experience, objectives, financial position and risk profile. This advertisement has not been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission. Independent professional advice should be obtained if necessary. Please read the relevant terms and conditions together with the risk disclosure statements in the General Conditions for Accounts and Services before making any investment decisions.