- The promotional period of China A Shares Online and Mobile Trading Offer ("This Promotion") is from 18th September 2017 to 15th December 2017 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotional Period").
- This Promotion is applicable to all Securities Customers of Wing Lung Bank ("the Bank") ("Eligible Customer").
- During the Promotional Period, for Eligible Customer who trades China A Shares (including Shanghai A Shares and Shenzhen A Shares) through Wing Lung NET Banking Services or WLB Wintech mobile banking services, the privileged commission rate is 0.20% (minimum brokerage commission is RMB60).
- Eligible Customer trading China A Shares at branches or through Manned Securities Services Trading Hotline will be charged according to the standard brokerage commission. For details, please refer to Overseas Securities Service Charges Schedule.
- Combine-trade Offer: Offer is calculated on individual account basis. The minimum brokerage commission of each trading channel is still valid to the combined transaction. Wing Lung NET Banking Services, WLB Wintech mobile banking services, Branch Service Counter or Manned Securities Services Trading Hotline are regarded as individual trading channel.
- Apart from the brokerage commission, Eligible Customer trading China A Shares is also required to pay other transaction fees, including but not limit to Handling Fee (Collected for Shanghai Stock Exchange / Shenzhen Stock Exchange), Securities Management Fee (Collected for China Securities Regulatory Commission), Transfer Fee (Collected for China Clear Shanghai/China Clear Shenzhen and Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited), Stamp Duty (Collected for State Administration of Taxation), etc. If there is any update, the Bank will charge Eligible Customer according to the latest charge schedule determined by corresponding organization. For details, please refer to Overseas Securities Service Charges Schedule.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend, terminate or cancel any offers, rewards, rebate and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. Should there be any disputes of the Terms and Conditions of This Promotion, the Bank reserves the final right of explanation and decision. For details of these Terms and Conditions, service charges and promotional offers of the Bank’s Securities Services, please refer to the relevant promotional leaflets and Securities Services Charges on the General Banking and Sunflower Service Charges and Overseas Securities Service Charges Schedule.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
The above information does not constitute and should not be regarded as any recommendation, offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities. Investment involves risks and the price of securities may fluctuate or even become worthless. Losses may be incurred rather than making a profit as a result of dealing in securities. You should carefully and independently consider whether the securities are suitable for you in light of your investment experience, objectives, financial position and risk profile. This advertisement has not been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission. Independent professional advice should be obtained if necessary. Please read the relevant terms and conditions together with the risk disclosure statements in the General Conditions for Accounts and Services before making any investment decisions.